Getting to Know You & Getting to Know Blogging

Hey, there!

This is truly a new experience for me. Although I have always wanted to blog and have been inspired by many others, like Big Time Literacy, it was always too much of a challenge to take on. Now, I have great blogging leaders to guide me down the path!

I am SO excited to begin blogging on my own…and with my third graders! They are such amazing writers already, I know they will captivate any readers on their newly forming blogs!

So here’s to all of us to begin this journey to discover our writing selves, our sense of literary adventure, and to conquering the world, one written post at a time…

…not really, but you get the point! 🙂sunshine-for-a-m (1)

7 thoughts on “Getting to Know You & Getting to Know Blogging

1. You should be able to view them when you log in! We’ll look at blogging and commenting more this week! Let me know if you still need help though! 🙂
      -Miss Kriegl

-Miss Kriegl

2. I think we can most def conquer the world one post at a time! So glad you’re blogging now, too! 🙂

1. You’re so cute! I’m starting off slowly, but it definitely is beginning! 🙂

3. Hi Miss Kriegl I was just fliping thro blogs and I just fond this one remember
    this!!